Impression of North Vietnam 6 Days
You can visit many places in North Vietnam. You should not miss this combined tour organized by Viet Bamboo Travel. You can have a great exploratory experience on this tour. Not only would it save you time and money, but also it could bring you a sense of relaxation.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai
We arrange for our travel guide to meet you at Noi Bai Airport and take you to Hanoi. You can have a ride around the Hanoi Old Quarter having 36 streets. You can visit the Ngoc Son Temple and the Hoan Kiem Lake as well. The Water Puppets show is next on the itinerary. Have a hearty dinner at a local restaurant and head off to Hanoi station for catching a night train to Lao Cai.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa tour (B, L, D)
The bus ride from Lao Cai to Sapa will take more than an hour. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of the hilly terrain. You can have a glimpse of the stunning vistas and the rice terraces. After a quick breakfast in a local restaurant, you can go to the Golden Stream Valley, stopping at Ta Van Village on the way. Now this involves a trek down the village up to Giang Ta Chai village. You can enjoy the dense vegetation and balance yourself on the rice terraces as well as the small trails on the steep mountains. On reaching Hoang Lien, you have to head downhill and relax by the streamside with a picnic lunch. After a short rest, you can trek upwards for about one and a half hours to reach Dzay hill tribe village of Tavan. You will be spending the night here on a stilled house.
Day 3: Sapa Trekking - Night train to Hanoi (B, L)
You will start after a light breakfast with an easy trek on the dirt paths. Enjoy the peaceful surroundings to your heart’s fill. You will now have to cross the stream on a hanging bridge. Your driver will be waiting for you to take you to back to Sa Pa for a shower. Our bus will then transport you to Lao Cai station. You may catch the night train to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D)
Have a nice breakfast at our hotel and take some well-needed rest. We can continue our trip to Halong bay now.
- 7.30 to 7.45: Pick up from the hotel for a drive to Halong Bay. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way.
- We shall have a short break on the way at around 10.30
- 12.30: You will arrive at Hon Gai wharf. Our captain and crew will welcome you aboard the cruise and explain you the safety instructions.
- 13.00: Enjoy the sumptuous seafood lunch while you cruise towards Vong Vieng floating village.
- 15.30: We drop anchor at Vong Vieng village, enabling you to visit the local houses and have a chat with the local anglers. You can go for a swim or a kayak ride here.
- 17.00: Once on board the cruise, you can enjoy the beautiful sunset and continue towards Luom Bom for a night halt.
- 19.00: You get a nice and hot dinner.
- 21.00 you can retire for the night on your cabin.
Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
- 06.30: Have a cup of tea while enjoying the bay’s morning landscape.
- 7.30: We serve you a light breakfast.
- 8.30: You get to explore Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong.
- 9.30: You get back on the cruise and enjoy the stunning views of the Bay.
- 10.30: You have your lunch while we cruise back to Halong Bay.
- 11.30: You check out of the cruise.
- 12.00: You will reach the Hon Gai wharf and start for the return trip by 12.30
- 14.30: We shall have a brief stopover at Dong Trieu town for a visit to a ceramics workshop.
- 16.30: You arrive at your hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi departure (B)
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and drop you at Noi Bai airport for your return trip. We trust you must have enjoyed the trip. We have customized trips to suit your convenience too.
Price and quality are our strong points. In the unlikely event that a competitor offers the same itinerary for less, give a call to our Sales Manager and we will match their offer.Free Quote
What does the trip include
- Pick up from airport to Hanoi and back
- You get English speaking guides on your tours
- Train tickets with AC for the Sapa tour
- Transport as well as entrance fees
- Meals as well as the boat trip in Halong Bay
- Night stay at Sapa, the cruise, as well as at Hanoi.
What does it not include
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Entrance fee for cameras
- Tips to guides, porters, drivers etc.
Tailor Your Tour
Just let us know your requirements, We will then adapt this tour and create a unique quote based on your individual needs.Tailor Your Tour
Why Choose Us
High quality of serviceWe keep our tourist destinations, hotels, and other attractions reviewed constantly to ensure that their standards are up to date, and suitable for your trip. You can call our Vietnam phone number at any time of day, any day of the week, if you need help. During your trip, you won't be forced to stop anywhere so you can buy products you don't need (as is the case for many other East Asian tours).
Planning trips is efficient and convenientWe offer many tips which you can apply directly to your journey. You don't need to worry about anything--there are no hassles whatsoever. You can make as many changes to the plan as you'd like, for no additional charge.
Amazing customization optionsYou can customize every part of your trip so that it's tailored specifically to your needs. You can travel on your own schedule, at your own pace.
You can change everythingSure, as we’ve said, you can plan trips so that they fit your needs. However, they are also so flexible that you can change them around as things change, whether that's circumstances or ideas. You can even make such changes while you're on the tour itself. The consulting services we offer you are absolutely free. The only fees due to changes that you'll have to pay for are those for third-party expenses taken on by Northern Vietnam Holidays.
Discover Northern Vietnam the Way You WantViet Bamboo Travel has been in the business for more than a decade, so we definitely understand not only all the concerns you might have, but also how much you value your vacation time. Whether you're travelling in northern Vietnam to see the sights, experience a new culture, or have an adventure, we will help you every step of the way. We’ll help you create the perfect Vietnam tour, adapted to your needs and desires. So, all that being said, we hope you enjoy your trip! You're going to love exploring this country.